This optional facility is intended for the submission of image files for printing. Images sent as email attachments cannot be accepted.
- If you want the best results, read Preparing your files for printing before uploading them.
- Flatten images prior to saving a copy for upload. The preferred format for non-vector files is TIFF, but for most prints JPEG (at Very High or Maximum quality) is more than adequate.
- Make sure each image file is tagged with its colour space profile. Do not convert to sRGB unnecessarily.
- Give your files meaningful names and send an email after you’ve uploaded them with your requirements (file name, printed image size, border, paper type). Unrecognised files will be deleted.
- Upload files one at a time and wait for each to appear in the list below. Check that the uploaded size matches that of your file. Uploading large files will take some time!
- Having problems uploading or want to upload large files? Consider using Dropbox instead.